Stress and Anxiety
Is your life being run by stress and worry?
Is stress and worry causing you to procrastinate on doing the things that you need to do. Are you having the same thoughts over and over again that interfere with the things you need to do? Are you bothered by the effort it takes you to leave the house and get things done?
Stress can cause you to hesitate with fear when even when you are trying to do simple things. Stress and anxiety can cause your heart to beat rapidly in a way that you think you’re going to die. It can cause insomnia and a sense of helplessness that undermines your ability to make even small decisions. Anxiety affects all areas of you life; your job, your relationships and your feelings of well being.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may have an anxiety disorder:
Call me for a free 30 minute conversation to assess your anxiety and what can be done about it at 310-600-3458.
- Do I lie awake at night worrying about things that usually never happen?
- Do I spend a lot of time worrying if people will judge me?
- Do I feel anxious most of the time?
- Do I often fear that I may die when I feel my heart beating?
- Am I uncertain about almost every decision I make, no matter simple it may be?
We all feel anxious from time to time in certain situations, but if your anxiety is with you most of the time and has lasted for 6 months or longer you need to get an assessment from a professional who works with anxiety.
Types of anxiety disorders:
- Social Phobia
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks (Panic Disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder